Go Back   NYCMaximas.org Forums > Maxima Pitstop > Technical Questions > Tuning - Performance Optimization

Old 08-19-2011   #1
LowVybez2DeMax
Formerly known as Badfuhdayz

Chats: 10
LowVybez2DeMax is on a distinguished road
need Apexi NEO installed/tuned

ok so i bought a apexi neo to tune my car looking for a shop or a member provided service to install and tune it. i know certain shops only know some softwares like hondata and greddy. im looking for someone that has an understanding of the neo and installs clean. i heard of some shops charging some where around 500 for install and dyno tuned i dont know if thats true or not. thanks guys let me know

The guy with the flip out license plate (CLICK HERE)
Old 08-19-2011   #2
din9lebrah
Previously known as din9lebeRrY

Chats: 5009
din9lebrah is a glorious beacon of lightdin9lebrah is a glorious beacon of lightdin9lebrah is a glorious beacon of lightdin9lebrah is a glorious beacon of lightdin9lebrah is a glorious beacon of light
Re: need Apexi NEO installed/tuned

Depends on your budget:

*If you pockets can suffice the right way is to get on a dyno and do some baseline runs and have them tune your AFR from there. You're looking at dyno time (2 hours)+ labor to install it if you choose to have them do it.

*If you want to be economical (as most of us on here are), you can get a "street" tune (and I quote it because its literally based off of going rampant on the streets lulz.), which AFAIK Vadim did in the past. I know others who do this method as well...just hmu and ill let you know.

The benefit of the dyno method is that it is more accurate and can show your pre and post tune hp numbers...

Last edited by din9lebrah; 08-19-2011 at 11:42 AM.
Old 08-19-2011   #3
LowVybez2DeMax
Formerly known as Badfuhdayz

Chats: 10
LowVybez2DeMax is on a distinguished road

i found a place that will do the install and full tune for $500 5 mins away from me. the place is called Tach motor works 35-37 Lawson Blvd,Oceanside NY, 11572
Old 08-19-2011   #4
XxPuNdOxX

Chats: 333
XxPuNdOxX will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by din9lebrah View Post
Depends on your budget:

*If you pockets can suffice the right way is to get on a dyno and do some baseline runs and have them tune your AFR from there. You're looking at dyno time (2 hours)+ labor to install it if you choose to have them do it.

*If you want to be economical (as most of us on here are), you can get a "street" tune (and I quote it because its literally based off of going rampant on the streets lulz.), which AFAIK Vadim did in the past. I know others who do this method as well...just hmu and ill let you know.

The benefit of the dyno method is that it is more accurate and can show your pre and post tune hp numbers...
uve really learned alot bro...im very impressed