Go Back   NYCMaximas.org Forums > New York City Maxima Groups > Insurance & Titling Questions

Old 02-25-2013   #1
Xtinct

Chats: 3
Xtinct is a glorious beacon of lightXtinct is a glorious beacon of lightXtinct is a glorious beacon of lightXtinct is a glorious beacon of lightXtinct is a glorious beacon of lightXtinct is a glorious beacon of light
DMV Forms - Used Car Sale

Picking up a used car this week as was looking for some help. Anyone know what forms are needed to complete the sale and register/title this used car? Just want to make sure I have everything when I go to the DMV. Don't want to have to go back there a second time for not being prepared.

So far I have the dtf-802, MV-82, and the odometer disclosure form. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-25-2013   #2
K-Ryder

Chats: 445
K-Ryder will become famous soon enough
Re: DMV Forms - Used Car Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtinct View Post
Picking up a used car this week as was looking for some help. Anyone know what forms are needed to complete the sale and register/title this used car? Just want to make sure I have everything when I go to the DMV. Don't want to have to go back there a second time for not being prepared.

So far I have the dtf-802, MV-82, and the odometer disclosure form. Thanks in advance.

http://www.dmv.ny.gov/register.htm
Old 02-25-2013   #3
Xtinct

Chats: 3
Xtinct is a glorious beacon of lightXtinct is a glorious beacon of lightXtinct is a glorious beacon of lightXtinct is a glorious beacon of lightXtinct is a glorious beacon of lightXtinct is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Ryder View Post
Thanks man. I owe you a chaseadilla
Old 02-25-2013   #4
K-Ryder

Chats: 445
K-Ryder will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtinct View Post
Thanks man. I owe you a chaseadilla